- Gold's DI above 60% (bullish setup) - chart 1.
- Spreading activity above 80% (fear running high) - chart 2.
- A green followed by a blue stick (technical trigger) marks the onset of another upside acceleration - chart 3.
- Silver, highly correlated with gold, will likely lead, but may follow - chart 4.
- Jim's suggestions that "Gold is about to take out $1,600" and "We may never see that $1,600 level ever again" finds support in the message of them market and would not be a shocking outcome (at least for Insight readers).
Chart 1: Gold London P.M Fixed and Gold Diffusion Index (DI)
Chart 2: Gold London P.M Fixed And Noncommercial Spreading Activity Diffusion Index (DI)
Chart 3: Gold ETF (GLD)
Chart 4: Silver ETF (SLV)
The open forum model requires traffic to succeed. Traffic will be driven by creative and thought-provoking content designed to shed a unique perspective on the complex world investing. Effort, while easy, needs reciprocation. As soon as ad revenues, either passive or active, and/or donations stop for more than a week, effort will shift from an open forum to the privately-driven, subscription based model. Paypal, a leading provider of secure online money transfers, will handle donations. Thank you for your contribution.